Thursday, October 30, 2008

A New Venture


W elcome to my new "project". This is a bit of a departure for me because some time ago I decided that I would only have a "Done list". To be done lists proliferated at an alarming rate and it almost became a full time job keeping track of them, so I only recorded what I had done. Saved on paper, ink and was a truly "green" approach! So, having a blogspot may become my new "done" site. I don't think that I will be doing a lot of posting, since this will reduce my "done" time.


Recently I have been doing the never ending rounds of ground maintenance and upkeep.

At this point I was going to post a recent picture; however, there will be some delay. I'll have to go back and rename all my pictures so that I can actually use the ones I want ! In the meantime, I'll look for a picture that has a name/description and then I'll see how this works.
OK. so it took ages to upload the picture...which is quite out of date...there is a new entrance arrangement...BUT, it works. Maybe if I get high speed here in the country it will be faster. Bell & Rogers don't operate h/s internet connections in the rural areas, so one needs a satellite. I guess I'll have to rely on the steady but sure speed of a London Transport Bus.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Great blog, Papa! Yes, loading photos can take forever without h/s. But if you get h/s at the farm then we can set up skype!

Vicky said...

Congratulations Phillip...you were already way up there, but now, with your own blog, you have certainly secured your spot as the coolest Grandpa around. Is that a turtle in your profile pic?